Hunting & Fishing Licenses

Licenses are available in the City Clerk's office or you may contact the Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife (IF&W) at:

Maine Online Sportsman Electronic System (MOSES)
For license information, purchases online, and printing your license(s).
Visit MOSES now.
A cartoon image of the MOSES mascot: a man with a beard holding a rifle and a fishing pole