Amenities / Location
The Portland Technology Park is fully permitted.
Each site is stubbed for public water and sewer, electricity and telecommunications / fiber optics; extending natural gas to the park is in the planning stages.
Projects are SBA 504 eligible, up to 90% financing at low fixed rates for 20 years. The city’s revolving loan program is available for gap financing assistance.
An Environmentally Friendly Campus
- Low impact design techniques are incorporated into the Portland Technology Park - reduced impervious surfaces, use of gravel wetlands and underdrain soil filters (to minimize the impact to the natural hydrology of the park), and natural woodland features preserved throughout the site.
- The Park’s Design Guidelines direct that the solar orientation of buildings be maximized and their performance levels be consistent with the city’s Green Building Ordinance. They encourage the use of native plant and tree species while discouraging the use of maintained lawn areas.
- Immediate access to the Maine Turnpike (Interstate 95, exit 47)
- Ten minutes to the Portland International Jetport
- Ten minutes to Downtown Portland
For more information, contact Business Programs Manager Nelle Hanig at 207-756-8019.