FY2021 Budget Process
NOTE: The FY21 budget timeline has been significantly altered by the COVID19 pandemic. At this time the City Manager's Recommended FY21 Budget is set to be reviewed beginning on Wednesday, August 5th Finance Committee Meeting (5:30PM, via Zoom). Complete current FY21 budget review schedule is below:
- Finance Committee - Wednesday, August 5th - 5:30PM via Zoom
- Finance Committee - Thursday, August 6th - 5:30PM via Zoom
- Finance Committee - Wednesday, August 12th - 5:30PM via Zoom
- Finance Committee - Wednesday, Sept. 2nd - 5:30PM via Zoom (Public Hearing and Vote)
- City Council - Sept. 9th - See City Calendar for Agenda & Start Time (Budget 1st Read)
- City Council Budget Workshop - Sept. 14th - See City Calendar for Agenda & Start Time
- City Council - Sept. 21st - See City Calendar for Agenda & Start Time (2nd Read, Public Hearing)
FY2021 Budget Documents
FY2020 Budget Documents
Fiscal Year 2020 Appropriation Resolve
FY20 Budget to Actual Report - YTD
Fiscal Year 2020 Finance Committee Recommended Budget Yellow Book
Fiscal Year 2020 City Manager's Recommended Budget Blue Book
- Nicholas M. Mavodones, Jr., Chair
- Justin Costa
- Belinda Ray
- Kate Snyder (Ex Officio/Non-Voting)
About the Board
The Finance Committee reviews the city manager’s recommended operating and capital budgets and the school superintendent’s operating budget and makes recommendations to the City Council regarding those budgets.This committee will also review and recommend to the full council any borrowing authorizations, financial policies, and contracts not under the purview of the city manager.
The Finance Committee will serve as the audit committee, reviewing the annual audit and ensuring that the auditor’s comments as contained in the management letter are addressed.
If you would like to send your written comments to the city manager’s office, you can send an email.