Whom do I call to have a boot removed from my car?

For questions or to find out how much money is owed call 207-874-8498 or 207-874-8443. 

Payment options are as follows:

ONLINE at www.portlandparkingtickets.com.

BY PHONE Credit card payments can be made over the phone by calling (808-7354).

IN PERSON at City Hall, 389 Congress Street, Treasury Division, Room 102, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m (Cash or Credit Card) or Parking Division, Room 20 (Credit Card Only). After hours, weekends, and holidays, please go to the Portland Police Department, Information Desk, 109 Middle Street (207-874-8479) where payments may be made in cash.

Booting / Immobilization

Show All Answers

1. Whom do I call to report an abandoned vehicle?
2. Whom do I call to have a boot removed from my car?
3. I live on the island, where can I leave my car in the city?
4. I put change in a meter and nothing registered. Whom do I report a broken meter to?
5. I want to report a parking problem, whom do I call?
6. Whom do I call if I have a parking ticket complaint?
7. I received a ticket, but don’t understand why, whom can I call for clarification?
8. I am new to Portland, what is the residential sticker program and whom do I call to get one?
9. My car was towed, how do I find out where it is?
10. How do I find out about city-operated parking garages?
11. How do I reserve a specific parking space on a city street?
12. I have questions about parking signs on my street, whom do I call?
13. What is a snow ban?
14. What are the overnight parking regulations?
15. Where can I park my motorcycle or mopeds?